ŞARKILAR

BİZİ

SÖYLER.


DİNLEYİCİLER




26 Şubat 2013 Salı

20:50 0



123 grubuna İzmir Senfoni Orkestrası eşlik ediyor.



I went in to a very dark cave                                                        
where i could see nothing                                                            
the bats were flying round my head                                                
walked to the cold end                                                                   
I crossed my fingers round my back                                                    
hoping to see the light                                                                  
so i could feel something, again                                                         
you have captured a heart                                                            
and it will never be the same again                                          
you have gotten my heart                                                              
so you will never be the same again                                                   

                                          

0 yorum